- This event has passed.
Smart Energy Summit (Virtual Conference Series)
Smart Energy Summit will host virtual sessions on February 23-24, April 28, August 4, and October 27 in 2021. The summit agenda features leaders from utilities, state and national regulators, telecom and security companies, retailers, and OEMs.
Key Questions Addressed:
1. How can utilities integrate smart home and distributed energy resources into the grid?
2. What incentives are needed for consumers to operate their home in a way that is aligned with the needs of the grid operator?
3. What can energy providers do to move beyond incentives and alignment to become an active participant in the smart home?
4. How can energy providers generate incremental revenue in the smart home?
5. How can energy providers move the energy management market forward?
6. What can energy providers do move from active participant to an indispensable element of the smart home?