With ProVision, OneVision is providing its dealers with a software solution that acts as a central hub for service operations
OneVision, a leading provider of business services for the custom integration channel, is hoping to bring together everything that integrators need to manage client-service relationships, providing tools designed to educate clients about service, market and sell premium recurring memberships, drive internal accountability, promote repeatable processes, and drive consistent execution.
ProVision Expands OneVision’s Support Platform
Part of OneVision’s ongoing efforts to bring innovative solutions to service, ProVision complements the company’s support and RMR generation platform. The software has been rolled out to OneVision Partners at no additional cost.
Related: OneVision Adds Hiring, Accounting, and Leadership Coaching Services
“ProVision was built exclusively to accelerate our partners’ success with service,” said Jason Griffing, OneVision’s director of product. “This release is a major milestone in our ongoing effort to move the industry beyond piecemeal service solutions and to provide our partners with an end-to-end tool aimed at transforming service into a thriving and profitable part of the business.”
Moving Beyond ‘Ad Hoc’ Service
For years, integrators have struggled to keep up with the ever-increasing service demands of their clients. Yet, for many integrators, efforts to improve this vital function in the business are handled in an ad hoc fashion. This results in an inconsistent and frustrating ownership experience for clients, a chaotic and unsustainable operating environment for team members, and a significant drain on the company’s bottom line. This realization is what led OneVision to develop ProVision.
Built from the ground up based on integrator feedback and providing a modern and intuitive user experience, key features of ProVision include:
- A centralized interface for teams to track critical client service information such as desired service membership, activation status, terms-of-service acceptance, and project stage
- Sophisticated sales enablement tools designed to educate clients about the importance of service and drive conversions to premium monthly memberships
- Seamless integration with OneVision’s Client Activation Flow – an online portal where clients can accept the terms of service, browse memberships, receive recommendations, book a consultation, activate a plan, and enter their payment information
- Ongoing subscription management including recurring billing, handling upgrades/downgrades, tracking past-due memberships, and churn mitigation
- A ProVision ticketing app built to provide support teams with real-time visibility into critical client information right from within the ticketing system
- Tools for leaders and managers to promote internal accountability, repeatable process, and consistent execution of critical service-related tasks at every phase of the client relationship from sales, to active projects, to service
- Standardized forms that project teams can use to capture critical systems information for the service team and formally initiate the project-to-service transition.
ProVision helps orchestrate the efforts of teams from the earliest phases of the client relationship, paving the way for an exceptional client experience. Sales teams gain the confidence needed to effectively present service and position premium memberships.
Owners and leaders are empowered to drive change through increased accountability and repeatable processes. Project managers are empowered to transition clients cleanly into the service relationship.
All team members get peace of mind knowing they can finally operate out of a consistent service playbook. And perhaps most importantly, clients are better educated and equipped to make the best decisions for their unique home technology support needs.
The ProVision software is now included as part of OneVision’s service platform.