CEDIA Expo has announced the final list of brands exhibiting in Innovation Alley, the area on the show floor which celebrates new-to-market brands making their CEDIA Expo debut at the 2019 show. All Innovation Alley exhibitors have been in business less than three years and will receive a one-year CEDIA membership.
The Innovation Alley lineup includes:
- SandTrapAudio, booth 3154
- 4AMPS Technologies, booth 3155
- Gryphon Online Safety, Inc., booth 3156
- Invocasa PosterBits, booth 3157
- Inception Innovations LLC, booth 3159
- madVR Labs, booth 3254
- Zappiti, booth 3255
- Emporia Energy, booth 3257
- Caavo Inc, booth 3259
- Swidget, booth 3354
- doqxD, booth 3355
- Red Carpet Home Cinema, booth 3356
- Hero Labs, booth 3359
- A Cloud of My Own, booth 3455
- Artio Lifestyle Lighting, booth 3456
- CIWare Labs, booth 3457
- Copilot, booth 3459
- Konnected Inc, booth 3554
- Home Assistant, booth 3555
- NexusLink, booth 3557
- Morpheus 360, booth 3559
- Firedome Inc., booth 3560
Also new for CEDIA Expo 2019, all Innovation Alley exhibitors are automatically entered into the TechStarter program. Brands will pitch products and services to industry leaders for a chance to be chosen as a “TechStarter FIVE”. If chosen, they will participate in media training, interviews, a panel discussion, and a chance to win a $2,500 cash prize.
Click here for more information on Innovation Alley and the 2019 exhibitors.
Click here for more information on the all-new TechStarter program.