Is there an event that brings together executives, developers, entrepreneurs, strategists, and marketers to explore how voice-first technologies are transforming our world? There is and it’s called The Alexa Conference, happening January 15–17 in Chattanooga, TN.
“The tech world is changing, and with it, our expectations as a culture on how we interact with computers,” says Bradley Metrock, executive producer of The Alexa Conference and host of This Week In Voice by VoiceFirst.FM. “Increasingly, we want to be able to interact with our voice, first. Voice-first technology is an inevitable destination for computing. This shift impacts every industry, every company, and every person. The Alexa Conference is driving voice innovation forward, along with associated areas like AI, machine learning, smart speakers and more.”
Among the featured presenters is Kesha Williams, software engineering manager for Chick-fil-A corporate and Alexa Conference keynote. Williams is an award-winning software engineer who developed several popular Alexa skills and was featured on Amazon’s “Alexa Women of Voice” campaign.
The featured presenter lineup also includes Nolan Bushnell, CEO of X2 Games. Bushnell, who previously established Atari, Inc. and the Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza Time Theatre chain, will present on “Alexa and Entertainment: Alexa’s Groundbreaking Opportunity,” along with Zai Ortiz, president, co-founder and chief creative officer of X2 Games.
An At-A-Glace View of the Conference
The conference will focus on voice-first technologies and how they impact industries, businesses, and consumers. Some of the topics include:
- A Voice-First World: How We’ll Go from Alexa at Home to Voice Technology Unifying Entire Smart Cities
- Disrupting and Re-defining the American Home with Voice
- What’s New with Alexa and Amazon’s Voice-First Ecosystem
- How Voice Assistants Are Reshaping Healthcare
- Voice and the Connected Car
- LEGO and Beyond: Using Voice to Capture Consumer Attention
- Alexa Skills and Government: How Mississippi Led the Way
- Using Voice to Re-Write the Rules of Storytelling and Publishing
- Naming Your Alexa Skill, and Designing It to Keep Users Coming Back
- Alexa Presentation Language (APL): Understanding It and Deploying It
- Building Alexa Skills Without Coding
- The Art of Creating Alexa Skills for Brands
The conference will also include The Alexa World Fair, an international expose of Alexa-oriented products and services, and The Alexa Awards, the largest award program honoring innovators and pioneers within the community.
So if you’re looking for the place to explore voice-first technology and connect with peers in the space, The Alexa Conference may be for you.
To learn more and to register, visit https://www.voicefirst.fm/