Klipsch has introduced three new wireless earphones that are designed to deliver best-in-class sound, comfort, technology and materials. Each new model features an innovative and functional case.
Klipsch is the official headphone and portable audio partner of the McLaren Formula 1 team. The two companies have collaborated to combine McLaren’s design ethos and technical innovation with Klipsch’s high-fidelity audio and comfortable designs. The result is the Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport McLaren edition earphones (U.S. MSRP $249), which were engineered for extreme performance and designed to stay dry and in place.
Key features include:
- Dust- and water-tight earphones and case (rated IP67) with moisture removal system ensure the earphones remain dry
- Six pairs of patented Klipsch ear tips, one pair of Comply memory foam ear tips, and three sizes of no-budge ear wings ensure a customized, comfortable and secure fit
- A case that charges via USB-C or wirelessly with the included one-position wireless charging pad
- Up to 32 hours of battery (eight hours in the earphones)
- Improved acoustic performance and four beam forming microphones with clear voice chat
- An anodized metal signal-boost exterior antenna
- McLaren’s hallmark Papaya Orange and carbon fiber accents, special edition brand book, and a serialized metal card of authenticity.
Also new are the KlipschT5 II True Wireless Sport earphones (U.S. MSRP $229), which include the same features as the Klipsch x McLaren model, and are available in three colors – black, white, and green. While the case charges wirelessly and via USB-C, it does not include a wireless charging pad.
Additionally, the KlipschT5 II True Wireless earphones (U.S. MSRP $199) are the second generation of the company’s T5 predecessor. The earphones are approximately 25-percent smaller and more closely mimic the shape of the ear for maximum comfort. The amount of Klipsch patented comfort ear tips has doubled to include six pairs for a customized fit. A new signal-boost antenna delivers a high-quality, seamless Bluetooth wireless technology connection. The earphones are dust-proof and waterproof (rated IP67) and fit into a slimmer premium brushed metal case that holds up to a combined 32 hours of battery life (eight hours in the earphones).
The free Klipsch Connect App is available in eight languages and allows users make product updates, EQ adjustments, access the quick start guide and troubleshoot, detect device battery status and manage transparency controls.
All of Klipsch’s new earphone models are available for pre-order on July 10 through Klipsch.com and Worldwide Stereo.