Designed to provide a solid foundation for today’s connected home and easy and fast installation for custom integrators, Epic Mesh combines a mesh node acting as a router and additional satellite nodes that require no wired link between them. Each node in the network can talk to all the others, forming a point-to-point wireless mesh for fast, reliable, truly wireless internet.
“There has been unprecedented buzz surrounding our Epic Mesh since it made its preview at CEDIA Expo last year, and we’ve received an overwhelming amount of inquiries as to its official release date from eager customers,” said Mike Grubb, vice president of marketing at Legrand | AV Residential Solutions. “We couldn’t be more excited to say that the wait is almost over for our game-changing solution and integrators can go ahead and put Epic Mesh down in their calendars for installations.”
- Simple to install using the Luxul Easy Setup App
- A tri-band (2×2, 2×2, 4×4) antenna array enables two 2×2 bands for client connectivity and a third powerful 4×4 5GHz dedicated backhaul channel
- Provides eight SSIDs for networking flexibility
- Utilizes MU-MIMO technology for high performance
- Dual-purpose mesh nodes can serve as either a router or a satellite node
As of today, integrators can place pre-orders through their local distributors. They can also attend the upcoming Epic Mesh launch webinar scheduled for September 3 at 11:00 a.m. EDT by registering here.