An Orro update is extending the company’s automatic lighting, app control, and scene functionality to Lutron Caséta, Leviton, LIFX, TP Link, and other SmartThings-enabled products.
Orro’s smart switches already provide integrated control of smart home products from companies including Control4, Sonos, Nest, Ring, and Ecobee, providing installers with a human-centric lighting system that unifies the many smart home devices they’re already installing.
Orro Adds Human-Centric Intelligence
“Orro’s human-centric intelligence can now be applied to devices from Lutron Caséta, Leviton and more, providing a unified, powerful smart living experience for homeowners,” said Patrick “PG” Gall, head of channel development, Orro. “In addition, this update allows professionals to easily integrate more lighting sources such as table and floor lamps, into Orro’s smart living system, unifying the lighting that customers already have in their home.”
Specifically for Pro Installation
Orro’s Smart Living systems and products are specifically designed for use by professional installers, providing an industry-leading unified and powerful solution that meets the demand for advanced smart home systems at a mainstream price.
The easy-to-install system, which replaces a standard light switch, unifies a smart home, automatically implementing perfect lighting, with recallable lighting scenes, room-to-room intercom and more.
By unifying smart living experiences around a home’s lighting control system, Orro provides professionals with a single smart home solution, accessible via touch or voice – without having to install and configure additional hardware.
Orro Smart Living System Features
- Install in place of any standard light switch
- Designed for professional builders and installers
- Control via Orro’s integrated touchscreen, voice – or the app
- Vibrant color display with intuitive smartphone-like swipe and touch interaction
- Integrated motion, sound and light sensors enable advanced automation and security
- Works with existing light bulbs – make any light smart
- “Works with Sonos” Certification
- Nest Integration
- Alexa Built-in Integration
- Energy saving Eco Mode
- Wellness functionality provides optimal light levels throughout the day
- Control and access thermostats, door locks, doorbells, speakers and more
- Modular and expandable
- Upgradable to meet evolving standards and provide new functionality
- All-encompassing unified smart home control
- Easy Commissioning – setup the Orro system directly from a mobile phone
To learn more about these features and solutions for professional home builders, electricians and installers, please visit: https://GetOrro.com/pro
Related: Orro Now Offering Alexa Built-in Integration for Pro-Level Smart Living System