DMF Lighting, a leader in modular downlighting in the custom home integration channel, will be sending a team of lighting experts for its CEDIA Expo 2021 exhibit located at booth 5544 at the Indiana Convention Center.
DMF Lighting leverages 30 years of lighting industry experience to enhance fixtures across the CEDIA product line and stands behind its products with the DMF Promise, which guarantees compatibility with lighting controls, access to advanced technical support and an industry-leading 10-year warranty.
The details of what will be featured at the CEDIA Expo booth include:
- Completely redesigned housings for easier installs
- All-new installation options including Remodel and Chicago Plenum
- Flangeless Trim optimized for wood ceiling applications
- Increased light output for higher ceiling layouts
- Additional standard Trim finishes to match more design aesthetics
“The award-winning DID Series is getting even better,” commented Andy Wakefield, senior vice president at the company. “As one of the first lighting fixture manufacturers to work with CI channel dealers, DMF remains committed to sharing our expertise as a recognized leader in the business of lighting. We are happy to extend an invitation to all of the Expo attendees to be one of the first to experience the soon to be launched features in person.”