Keywest Technology is offering an upgrade to its digital signage software, Breeze 3.0, which includes workflow improvements, support for more powerful hardware, and enhanced security features.
The cloud-based, digital signage solution is designed as a flexible, scalable choice for various campus-based industries, including healthcare, hospitality, education, and corporate.
“Breeze 3.0 is the culmination of two things,” stated Koytt Nichols, president, Keywest Technology. “One, it is listening intensely to our customers to ensure we’re giving them what they need. Second, it is our continual pursuit of creating the easiest, most powerful digital signage software available today.”
Breeze’s secure, cloud-based server becomes the central hub for all deployed digital signs, schedules, media playlists and other content to players. Users are only responsible for the Breeze player internet connectivity and video signal connection, as Keywest Technology handles the initial setup and server management.
Breeze 3.0 features the following:
- A Dashboard – Users can view the status of all players in a customer’s system on one screen
- New text engine – More robust styling features have been added
- Improved UX – Simplified user experience and streamlined workflow
- Player/playlist sync adds the capability to start/stop playlists on multiple players at the same time
- New, freshly designed templates that are purpose-built for healthcare, corporate, education and hospitality industries
- Upgraded security includes Single Server Sign-on (SSO), Active Directory, and LDAP
- Improved interactive workflow featuring metadata
- Enhanced meeting room management features for SignWave
- New Permissions and Access restriction features for users