Orro, creators of the professional-grade Orro Smart Living System, have added integration with Sonos, offering a new way to control speakers throughout a home.
With the new integration, customers can use the dynamic display on Orro’s smart light switches to control their favorite audio content on their Sonos speakers, including adjusting the volume, pausing, skipping tracks, and more.
The new integration is certified by the Works with Sonos program, ensuring it delivers a seamless smart home experience for customers and installers.
Sonos Control and Orro Human-Centric Lighting
“Works with Sonos Certification means Orro customers have instantaneous access to their Sonos system through the Orro One and Orro One Pro, and for professional installers, it also makes setup fast, simple and reliable,” said Colin Billings, founder and CEO of Orro. “This integration further makes Orro the natural fit as a foundation for today’s smart home. Our products allow for seamless control of leading smart home devices throughout a home, while providing the unique human-centric lighting control that customers now look for.”
Simple Setup Process
To set up the integration, professional installers and customers simply need to select Sonos from the Integrations section of the Orro App. Once selected, Orro searches for the Sonos system and within seconds, the customer’s entire Sonos system is connected with and controllable by Orro. The new integration is compatible with all Sonos products.
To learn more about features and solutions for professional home builders, electricians or installers, visit: https://GetOrro.com/pro
Orro’s Smart Living systems and products are specifically designed for professional installation, providing customers an industry-leading unified and powerful solution that meets the demand for advanced smart home systems at a mainstream price.
The easy-to-install system, which replaces a standard light switch, unifies a smart home, automatically implementing perfect lighting, with recallable lighting scenes, room-to-room intercom and more.
By unifying smart living experiences around a home’s lighting control system, Orro provides professionals with a single smart home solution, accessible via touch or voice – without having to install and configure additional hardware.
Orro Smart Living System Features and Functionality
- Install in place of any standard light switch
- Designed for professional builders and installers
- Control via integrated touchscreen, voice – or the app
- Vibrant color display with intuitive smartphone-like swipe and touch interaction
- Integrated motion, sound and light sensors enable advanced automation and security
- Works with existing light bulbs – make any light smart
- Works with Sonos Certification – control volume, pause, skip tracks, and more on Sonos
- Nest Integration
- Alexa Built-in Integration
- Energy saving Eco Mode
- Wellness functionality provides optimal light levels throughout the day
- Control and access thermostats, door locks, doorbells, speakers, and more
- Modular and expandable
- Upgradable to meet evolving standards and provide new functionality
- All-encompassing unified smart home control
- Easy Commissioning – setup the system directly from a mobile phone