URC and ZeeVee, the manufacturer of video and signal distribution technology, have collaborated to make the companies’ control platforms compatible to serve a wide range of AV applications.
URC’s Total Control automation platform can now interface with ZeeVee’s flagship ZyPer management platform via a new plug-in that will enable full control of ZeeVee ZyPer Series AVoIP encoders and decoders. This will enable end-users to easily drive video walls and multiview presentations with advanced automation features and custom macro integration capabilities.
ZeeVee provides AVoIP and streaming products that deliver solutions to thousands of AV system deployments around the world. Its products support a wide range of applications including higher education, government, healthcare, casino, museum, hospitality, and retail for indoor, outdoor, and mobile installations.
This collaboration delivers several benefits including:
- Simplified Integration – Fast, easy integration for URC dealers by selecting ZeeVee products in Total Control’s Accelerator 3 operating system
- Multi-System Integrations – Automate multiple platforms such as AV distribution, RF modulation, video streaming, and wireless AV transmission
- Seamlessly Program Robust Scenes – With professional installation, ZeeVee products can trigger scenes or become part of macros within the Total Control environment
- Voice/Hands-Free Control – URC’s voice commands through Alexa, Google Home or Comcast Xfinity allows two-way communication with simple operation
- Control from Anywhere – Control your home or office from any room or, using geofencing, with URC controllers and mobile app
“This partnership between URC and ZeeVee enables the delivery of the most engaging content to video walls and multiviews, while also offering market-leading ease-of-use,” said Joe Chordas, VP marketing and North American sales, ZeeVee. “This puts powerful tools in the hands of users for an expanded universe of applications to share video and messaging in the most sophisticated way.”
“Given ZeeVee’s global capabilities for distributing AV content, we are excited to deliver world-class integration via a single source to our dealers,” stated Lars Granoe, URC’s vice president of product. “This integration offers easy installation across environments in a broad swath of markets, including education, government, corporate, healthcare, broadcast, hospitality, retail and residential.”